With most companies incorporating video content into their marketing strategy, you want to ensure you stand out. One way to do that is by creating quality videos. Here is how you can ensure you create quality videos, so your target audience interacts with your brand.
- Develop a strategy: You must have a well-planned strategy if you intend to create successful and high-quality videos. Consider who the video is targeting and how you will influence them.
- The message: In addition to selecting the target audience, ensure that the primary message is easily conveyed in your videos.
- Grab attention: When coming up with your video strategy, have your audience in mind. Think of ways to make your video attention-grabbing while communicating your message in the shortest time possible.
- Audio: The audio of your videos is as crucial as the content. You need to invest in quality audio, as people can quickly lose interest in your videos if the audio quality is terrible.
- Subtitles: When creating videos, remember that people will watch your content in different environments, so you may want to include subtitles. Subtitles make your videos more accessible to viewers.
Why Do Certain Videos Do Better Than Others?
You may notice that specific videos do better than others with video marketing. Several factors will affect how well your video does, and the platform you post your video on matters.
According to a Pew Research:
- Although YouTube has the most users, it ranks sixth in terms of frequency of use.
- Facebook has the second-highest number of users, but it is the most often utilized.
- Thanks to Facebook-powered targeting, Instagram has a younger demographic and is expanding faster than Snapchat. It ranks third in terms of usage rate, and its user population is somewhat more feminine than male.
- Snapchat has the youngest users and less effective targeting, yet it ranks second in terms of frequency of use.
- LinkedIn is a professional networking site with superior B2B targeting, although members spend less time on the site than on other social networks.
The most important thing is that you select a video marketing platform that meets your brand's specific requirements today and as your company grows and scales.
If you need help getting authentic customer videos to use as testimonials, check out rfrd. We aim to help businesses grow by generating qualified leads and expanding the targeted audience reach. Visit our website to learn more about our services and pricing.